HIPAA Breach NoticeView the Notice
If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact our office at (903) 212-7802, or P.O. Box 2709, Longview, Texas 75606.
Get the Facts about Coronavirus (COVID-19)Visit the CDC Website
We are closely monitoring updates from the World Health Organization, the infection rate from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and virus tracking systems.
To help identify and treat patients while avoiding the spread of the disease, we are asking all patients to follow these guidelines when seeking care:
- If you feel ill and it is an emergency, call 911.
- If you feel ill and it is NOT an emergency, call your primary care provider and describe your symptoms over the phone before going to any of the clinic locations. Be prepared to answer the following questions:
– Do you have a fever, a cough or shortness of breath?
– In the last 28 days, have you traveled outside of the continental United States?
– Have you traveled to China, Japan, South Korea, Italy or Iran?
– Have you had close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus? (Close contact means having been within 6 feet of that person for an extended time, or being exposed to their cough or sneeze.)
– Have you been notified by a public health official that you have potentially been exposed to COVID-19?
For more severe symptoms, such as higher fever and severe shortness of breath, you may be advised to go to a clinic or the emergency department.
If possible, please go alone to any appointments. Do not bring children, family members or friends unless you need assistance. Especially, do not bring anyone who has a cough, a fever or shortness of breath or is considered medically vulnerable.
The Woman and Child Health Center of Longview provides affordable, comprehensive health care for women and children, offering convenient care for patients in Longview and the surrounding East Texas communities. The Woman & Child Health Center of Longview is an FQHC (Federally Qualified Health Clinic). A FTCA Deemed Facility.
Zeid Women’s Health Center, Ltd. v Special Health Resources For Texas, Inc. et al. – Joint Public Statement
“Effective November 1, 2019, the parties reached a settlement agreement to resolve the above referenced litigation. All disputes pending among the parties to this lawsuit have been resolved to everyone’s mutual satisfaction, the injunctions dissolved and the case dismissed. As a result, the parties will continue to follow their respective missions to provide exceptional health care services to the women of East Texas.”